Monday, September 21, 2015

REVIEW: Pet ID Tags - 8 Shapes & Colors to Choose From - Dog Cat Aluminum

Click Here to Purchase This Product Now!

PET ID TAGS - 8 SHAPES & COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM - DOG CAT ALUMINUM

Loved the tags I ordered. Unfortunately my outside dog lost his within 2 days of wearing it. The key ring that it came with is still attached perfectly to his collar so I have no idea how it came off unless the tag metal was faulty and broke off. We haven't found the tag yet to know but if I find it I'll update as to whether it was a faulty tag or if it somehow twisted off the key ring. My indoor dog is teething and likes to bite on hers while she wears it. It's easy to put teeth marks in but it hasn't affected the writing on the tag. I will definitely purchase again!

**UPDATE: My hubby found the lost tag after it was missing for almost a month! The key ring was stretched which caused the tag to fall off. The tag is still in perfect condition. No discoloration after being buried in dirt. We got a new, sturdy key ring and haven't had any other issues with the tag. My indoor dog still bites on hers but the teeth marks haven't affected the writing at all. These tags are very durable and long lasting. Don't hesitate on purchasing these tags!**

No comments:

Post a Comment